Experience the Mt. Kenya Adventure with the Best
On the foothills of Africa’s second highest mountain sits Naro Moru River Lodge, a rustic yet alluring mountain lodge nestled in the heart of wooded forest. Recognized as the primary base for climbing Mt. Kenya, this fine lodge is only a 2 ½ hrs drive from Nairobi City, between Nyeri and Nanyuki towns.
The youngest climber to climb Mount Kenya from the Naro Moru River Lodge climbing base was a 8 year old boy from the Royal Family in Saudi Arabia in 2008 and the oldest climber was an 84 year old Eritrean man. We are careful to assign only professional guides who can manage different groups and mountain climbing parties with ease, all year round.
Our Mount Kenya Packages
- Mount Kenya Day Trip$143For a group of 8 Per Person
- 3 Day Mt. Kenya Foot Safari$ 683For a group of 4 Per Person
- 4 Day Mt. Kenya Foot Safari$ 731For a group of 4 Per Person
- 5 Day Circumnavigate Mt. Kenya$ 895For a group of 4 Per Person
- 5 Day Sirimon Trek$ 893For a group of 4 Per Person
- 5 Day Sirimon/ Chogoria Trek$ 922For a group of 4 Per Person
- 6 Day Best of Kenya$ 1039For a group of 4 Per Person
- 7 Day Land of Contrast Package$ 1114For a group of 4 Per Person
- 7 Day Chogoria Transverse Package$ 1133For a group of 4 Per Person